Chalet Poudreuse sleeps eight people in four bedrooms
- Private bathrooms en-suite. All with bathtubs
- Open plan kitchen, living room & dining area
- Hip, rustic, & cosy design
- Hot tub on the balcony
- Ski room with hanging & storage space
- One private parking
- Two flat screen TVs, DVDs, Hifi, Wifi
Located in the village of Le Tour at the end of the Chamonix valley
- Alpine village charm with cosy restaurants
- Beautiful views of the Mont Blanc range
- Twenty minutes by car from Chamonix
The chalet is a few minutes walk from the ski lifts of le Tour leading to the Balme-Tour-Vallorcine area which offers a variety of gentle, wide and scenic pistes looking over the Chamonix valley, exciting pine tree lined tracks and off piste opportunities as well as nursery slopes and a ski school for complete beginners.
Within easy reach by car or free bus are the endless opportunities of the other Chamonix ski areas – Grands Montets (5 minutes), Flegere (12 minutes, Brevant (15 minutes), Les Houches (20 minutes).